Information Security Policy
As Erciyes Anadolu Holding A.Ş. and its employees, in order to manage all kinds of risks to our business continuity and information assets; ISMS policy has been established.
- To fulfill the requirements of the ISMS ISO 27001 standard, to perform documentation, continuous improvement and certification,
- To ensure confidentiality by granting only authorized access to information,
- To ensure the compliance with all legal regulations and contracts regarding information security,
- To determine risks towards information assets and to control them regularly, to establish a systematic structure,
- To organize training sesions to improve technical, administrative and behavioral competencies in order to increase awareness of information security,
- All information security breaches and any suspicious situations detected are reported to the relevant parties. To ensure the continuous improvement and controls by those concerned,
As ISMS, it is aimed to manage our brands in an integrated manner with the other management systems we apply, and to preserve the credibility and the image it has in order to be an exemplary organization in terms of information security.